Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Still life



 
Objects and meanings:
letter from my mom- most important person in my life
hair brush-beauty
panda necklace- favorite animal and special
origami heart from my best friend- friendship
guitar picks-music
picture with my boyfriend- important person in my life
paint brushes-artist
makeup-beauty
volleyball-favorite hobby
perfume-feminine
graduation tassel-success
glasses-intelligence
 
To create the still life pictures that represent me, I set the camera with an appature between f/8 and f/18, depending on the lighting. The shutter speed was also adjusted to compensate the appature to let in kore light or not. To edit the photos, I used the cropping tool, photo adjustments, exposure adjust ments, and color adjustments.
The object in my photo contain three things from the most important people in my life: my mom, my best friend, and my boyfriend. It also shows my hobbies which are painting, volleyball, and music. I take pride in the way i hold my sekf and present myself to the world, which is why i added the perfume, brush, and makeup. I work very hard in school and am driven by success, which is represented by the glasses and graduation tassel.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment